Nature Classics – Modulated
Elements of Music:
- This music selection has classical pieces from Bach and Carulli.
- This music lends itself to helping with organization, focus and structure.
- Played by small groups of musicians, thus helping with following the melody (sequencing) and not overwhelming one with a full orchestra.
- The combinations are: 1) flute and piano 2) flute and guitar 3) violin, flute and guitar.
- The rhythms, as well as, the tempos vary. Several tracks feature a structural persistent beat, helping with task completion.
- Offers a clear auditory space, while also providing richness in the textures contained within the matrix of benign nature surround
- Overall a very strong CD for organization and discrimination.
- Refinement of spatial awareness and spatial organization
- Difficulties with academic organization, motivation, and attention
- Refinement of postural organization and facilitating grounded attention outward due to the melodies that invite a focused attentiveness while keeping the space around you present